|6 cups||Simply Homestyle Hearty Red Skin Diced, prepped |
|3 lbs||fresh haddock fillets|
|3 tbsp ||butter|
|2 cups||whole milk|
|1 tsp||grated lemon zest|
|¼ tsp ||salt|
|¼ tsp ||black pepper|
|½ cup ||shredded parmesan|
|1½ cups||shredded mild cheddar cheese|
|1 cup||panko bread crumbs|
|1 cup||olive oil|
| || |
| || |
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Heat milk in the microwave for about 4-5 minutes until just under the boiling point.
3. In a medium saucepan, melt butter and stir in flour until smooth. Slowly pour in the heated milk whisking constantly.
4. Cook over medium heat until the sauce begins to thicken. Add the lemon zest and dill. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Add the Parmesan cheese just before pouring onto the fish.
5. Arrange the fish in the bottom of a greased 9x9” baking dish or in individual gratin dishes. Pour the sauce over the fish. Top with cheddar cheese.
6. Mix the panko with the olive oil and sprinkle over the cheese. Bake for 45 minutes until bubbling and the top is evenly browned.
7. Serve over top of the Simply Homestyle Hearty Red Skin Diced Potatoes and garnish with dill.