|¾ cup||Cavendish Farms® Hash Brown Potatoes|
|½ cup||Bacon, prepared, chopped|
|1 cup||Scrambled Eggs (2 eggs), prepared|
|½ cup||Heirloom Tomato, small dice|
|¼ cup||Roasted Red Peppers, julienned|
|½ cup||Cheddar, grated|
|¼ cup||Asiago, grated|
|2 tsp||Chives, finely chopped|
|2 tbsp||Fresh Basil, finely chopped|
|1 each||Flatbread, prepared (or any thin crust bread or pizza dough)|
|¼ tsp||Fresh Ground Pepper|
|¼ tsp||Garlic Powder|
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Spread Cavendish Farms® Hash Brown Potatoes in a single layer on a non-stick baking sheet. Place in the oven and cook for 7 minutes.
- Turn-over and cook for another 7 minutes.
- Remove from oven and place in a mixing bowl and season with half of the butter, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Mix well and then set aside.
- Spread remaining butter over flatbread and sprinkle two-thirds of the grated cheddar cheese over the dough.
- Top with crumbled scramble eggs and bacon ensuring full coverage across the dough.
- Add roasted red peppers, tomato and then sprinkle remaining cheddar cheese across all of the toppings.
- Place in the oven at 375ºF and cook for 6-8 minutes. Cook to desired doneness and crispness.
Note: pizza dough or crust (pre-made) may have alternate instructions that should be considered.
- Remove flatbread from oven and garnish with the Asiago cheese, chives and basil before serving.