|½ bag ||Cavendish Farms Straight Cut Fries|
|¼ cup ||ham, finely chopped|
|¼ cup ||red pepper, finely chopped|
|¼ cup ||white onion, minced|
|2 tbsp||chives, finely cut|
|1 tsp||garlic, minced|
- Place frozen Cavendish Farms Straight Cut Fries into the food processor and allow to run until potatoes are reduced to small crumbs in size.
2. Place potatoes in a mixing bowl and add all of the remaining ingredients.
3. Mix well using a spatula.
4. Divide mixture into ½ cup portions (or to desired size portions).
5. Form into a ‘patty’ or ‘cake’ pressing firmly.
6. Place a non-stick frying pan on the stove top over medium-high heat and place morning cakes into the pan.
7. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes per side allowing cakes to brown and form a slight outer crust.
8. Cook to desired crispness and serve.