|½ cup||Cavendish Farms Hash Brown Potatoes|
|2 tbsp||parsnips, finely diced|
|2 tbsp||squash, finely diced|
|2 tbsp||turnip, finely diced|
|3 tbsp||carrots, finely diced|
|¼ cup||ham, finely diced|
|2 tsp||fresh thyme, finely chopped|
|2 tsp||garlic, minced|
|1||pie crust, made or bought|
|2 tbsp||grated parmesan cheese|
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Preheat a large non-stick frying pan on the stove top over medium-high heat.
- Add butter, Hash Brown Potatoes, ham and all remaining vegetables.
- Cook for 4-5 minutes stirring frequently. Remove and allow mixture to cool to room temperature.
- Once cooled, place mixture into a mixing bowl and add eggs, thyme, and garlic. Season with salt and pepper and mix well.
- Firmly line quiche dish with crust.
- Place mixture into pie crust lined quiche dish.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over top of mixture.
- Place in preheated oven for 30 minutes or until mixture has set (or follow provided crust instructions).
- Remove and serve.