|3 cups||Cavendish Farms Chunky Diced Potatoes |
|2 tbsp||butter |
|½ cup ||grated parmesan cheese |
|4 each||large Chicken Eggs |
|5 cups||fresh spinach leaves |
|¼ cup||35% cream |
|1 tbsp||almonds, finely chopped |
|½ tsp ||salt |
|½ tsp||fresh ground Pepper |
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Spread Cavendish Farms Chunky Diced Potatoes in a single layer on a non-stick baking sheet. Place in the oven and cook for 6-7 minutes.
- Turn and cook another 6-7 minutes or until desired doneness and crispness.
- Remove potatoes and place in a mixing bowl with 1 tbsp of the butter, season with salt & pepper and mix well. Place back on the baking sheet and top with the grated parmesan cheese and place back into the oven for 3-4 minutes or until golden brown.
- Place ½ tbsp of butter in a non-stick skillet on the stove top over medium-high heat, add spinach and cook for 1-2 minutes or until soft.
- Add cream and cook for another 2-3 minutes allowing the cream to reduce slightly.
- Cook eggs (as desired) with remaining butter and serve with equal amounts of potatoes and creamed spinach.
- Top creamed spinach with almonds and serve.