|3 cups||Cavendish Farms Hash Brown Bites|
|3||large eggs, beaten, cooked and scrambled|
|6 slices||bacon, cooked, chopped|
| ¼ cup||sautéed onions, prepped|
| ¼ cup||sautéed red & green peppers, prepped|
| ½ tsp||salt|
| ½ tsp||pepper|
|2||10"-12" flour tortillas|
| ½ cup||salsa|
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Place Cavendish Farms® Hash Brown Bites in a single layer on a non-stick baking sheet.
3. Place in oven and cook for 8-10 minutes.
4. Flip and cook for another 6-8 minutes or until desired crispness. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Reduce oven temperature to 350°F.
6. Place flour tortillas on the counter and place ¼ cup of salsa in the centre of each and then top with cheddar.
7. Top each slice of cheddar with 3-5 Hash Brown Bites.
8. Equally divide the scrambled egg, bacon and sautéed vegetables; place evenly over the Hash Brown Bites on each flour tortilla.
9. Fold in each side of the flour tortilla and roll firmly.
10. Place on the baking sheet and into the oven for 3-4 minutes or until golden brown.
11. Remove and cut in half.
12. Serve with remaining Hash Brown bites.