|Ice Cream|| |
|8 cups ||Cavendish Farms FlavourCrisp Sweet Potato Fries |
|1½ cups||almond milk|
|¾ cup||icing sugar|
| ½ cup||honey|
|2 tbsp ||vanilla extract|
|1 jar||marshmallow fluff|
|3 tbsp||icing sugar|
|2 tbsp||maple syrup|
| || |
- Completely thaw Cavendish Farms FlavourCrisp Sweet Potato Fries.
2. In a food processor, mix potato, almond milk, sugar, honey and vanilla. Blend until smooth.
3. Add the mixture to an ice cream maker and process until thick and cold.
4. Put in freezer to firm.
5. Remove ice cream from freezer and stir in marshmallow fluff.
6. When ready to serve, mix together the icing sugar and maple syrup and then pour on top.