|¾ bag||FlavourCrisp Crispy Sweet Potato Fries|
|2¼ cups||pumpkin pie filling (1 can)|
|¼ cup||brown sugar|
|¾ cup||evaporated milk|
|2 each||pie crusts, made or purchased|
- Pre-heat oven to 400⁰F.
- Slowly place FlavourCrisp Sweet Potato Fries in the food processor and allow them to mix for 2-3 minutes until the potatoes become a bread crumb like consistency.
- Remove from food processor and place in a mixing bowl.
- Add pumpkin filling, evaporated milk and mix well with a whisk.
- Add brown sugar, nutmeg, cinnamon, salt and continue to mix well.
- Evenly distribute the mixture into the pie crusts.
- Use a spatula to smooth out the mixture evenly.
- Place pies in oven and bake 35 to 45 minutes; or until toothpick comes out clean after inserting into the center of the pie.
Note: follow directions on pie box to ensure proper cooking time (if purchased).
- Allow to cool before serving.
Note: garnish with whip cream or ice cream.