|2 cups||Simply Homestyle Heart Red Skin Diced|
|1½ tsp||Cloves of roasted garlic, pureed, precooked or bought|
|8 each||26-30 count shrimp, (cooked, peeled and de-veined)|
|1 sprig||Fresh rosemary, leaves only, finely chopped|
|½ cup||Orange and/or yellow bell pepper, chopped|
|¼ cup||Red onion, small dice|
|¼ cup||Celery, chopped|
|¼ cup||Carrot, chopped|
|¼ cup||Vegetable oil|
|½ tsp||Crushed chili flakes|
|½ tsp||Cumin or coriander, and/or any preferred spice|
|½ cup||Teriyaki sauce|
|1 tsp||Sesame seeds, optional|
|2 tsp||Fresh chives, optional|
|1 pinch||Cracked pepper|
Note: Roasted garlic can be made at home. Place garlic cloves drizzled with oil covered or wrapped in foil in the oven set at 400˚F for 40-50 minutes or until soft.
- Place vegetable oil and Hearty Red Skin Diced in a large non-stick skillet or frying pan on the stove top over medium-high heat and cook for 4-5 minutes stirring frequently.
- Add peppers and onion and cook for 2 minutes stirring frequently.
- Add shrimp, celery, carrots, roasted garlic, salt, pepper and cook for 1 minute.
- Add rosemary, crushed chili flakes and cumin and cook for 30-45 seconds stirring frequently.
- Add sauce and ensure all ingredients are well covered by tossing or stirring frequently.
- Divide into serving dishes and garnish with sesame seeds and fresh chives.