|2½ cups||Restaurant Style Diner Style Hash Browns|
|2 cups||chorizo sausage, chopped|
|2 cups||bell pepper, chopped|
|1½ cups||red onion, chopped|
|2 tbsp||extra virgin olive oil|
| ¼ tsp||crushed chili flakes, optional|
|2 tsp||fresh garlic, minced|
| ½ tsp||fresh thyme, finely chopped|
| ¼ tsp||fresh rosemary, finely chopped|
|2 tsp||fresh parsley, finely chopped|
- Place Restaurant Style Diner Style Hash Browns and olive oil in a large non-stick frying pan on the stove top over medium-high heat and cook for 5-6 minutes stirring occasionally.
2. Add chorizo sausage and red onion and cook for another 3-4 minutes stirring occasionally.
3. Raise heat to high and add peppers, garlic, rosemary, thyme and chili flakes (if wanted).
4. Cook for 2-3 minutes, until peppers brown, stirring frequently.
5. While stirring, season with salt and pepper and remove from stove.
6. Divide equally on serving vessels and garnish with fresh cut parsley.