|½ bag||FlavourCrisp Crispy Sweet Potato Fries (750g)|
|8 cups||Preferred Salad Mix, prepared|
|1 cup||Preferred Dressing|
|12 each||Grape Tomato, cut in half|
|6 each||Red Onion Rings, cut into ¼’s|
|12 slc||Cucumber, cut in half|
|½ cup||Black olives, sliced|
|½ cup||Yellow Bell peppers, julienne|
|¼ cup||Celery, chopped|
|¼ cup||Carrot, shredded|
|½ cup||Pomegranate Juice, fresh or container|
|1 tbsp||Pomegranate Seeds, optional|
|2 tbsp||Orange Juice, fresh or container|
|¼ tsp||Minced Garlic|
|2 tsp||Chopped Fresh Basil|
- Heat oven to 450°F.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients for the pomegranate glaze and whisk well.
- Place in a pot on the stove top, cook over high heat and bring to a boil. Cook for approximately 5-6 minutes. Sauce must reduce by about half and thicken. Remove from stove.
- Place FlavourCrisp Crispy Sweet Potato Fries single layer on a non-stick baking sheet and cook for 8 minutes. Turn and cook for another 8 minutes.
- Using a basting brush, lightly coat the fries with the glaze mixture and cook for 2 minutes. Turn and brush with glaze and cook for another 2 minutes or until desired doneness.
- In a large stainless steel mixing bowl add salad mix, grape tomatoes, red onion, cucumber and peppers.
- Toss with dressing and transfer to a plate or bowl. Start in the center of the plate/bowl and build height with the salad mix. Top with carrot and celery. Then finish with glazed sweet potato frites.
- Serve with a chilled fork and a pepper mill.