|4 cups||Simply Homestyle Red Skin Diced|
|¼ cup||Vegetable Oil|
|2 cups||Blackened chicken, cooked, prepped & cut into cubes|
|½ cup||White onion, small diced|
|½ cup||Green pepper, small diced|
|½ cup||Tomato diced|
|1 cup||Shredded cheddar|
|½ cup||Sour cream|
|8 ||Taco shells|
| || |
- Place Hearty Red Skin Diced Potatoes and vegetable oil in a large non-stick frying pan on the stove top over medium-high heat and cook for 5-6 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add onions and cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add peppers and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes.
- Place tomatoes and cheddar into pan and stir continuously for one minute.
- Remove pan from heat and stir in salsa and sour cream.
- Evenly distribute mixture into the taco shells and serve.