|1 bag||Simply Homestyle Golden Harvest Wedges, thawed|
|1 tbsp||Olive Oil|
|½ tsp ||Salt|
|½ tsp ||Pepper|
|3 tbsp||White Balsamic Vinegar|
|1 tsp||Dijon Mustard|
|¼ cup||Red Onion, thinly sliced|
|¼ cup||Blue Cheese, crumbled|
|6 slices||Bacon, cooked, chopped|
|½ cup ||Mayonnaise|
|2 tbsp||Fresh Parsley, chopped|
- Pre-heat BBQ to 400˚F (medium high heat).
2. Place Golden Harvest Wedges in a mixing bowl and add olive oil. Season with salt & pepper and toss well.
3. Place potatoes in a single layer and cook 2-3 minutes per side; allowing grill marks.
4. Remove and hold.
5. Place mayonnaise, balsamic vinegar, sugar and Dijon mustard in the mixing bowl and whisk well.
6. Add potatoes, blue cheese & red onion and gently stir until all ingredients are mixed well and potatoes are covered.
7. Garnish with parsley and serve.