|2 tbsp||Cavendish Farms Diced Hash Brown Potatoes|
|2 tbsp||chicken, thinly sliced|
|2 tsp||green onion, finely cut|
|1 tbsp||sweet corn relish|
|1 tbsp||mozzarella cheese|
|2 tsp||sun dried tomato, diced|
|1 tsp||fresh basil|
|2||won ton wrapper|
|1 cup||vegetable oil|
Note: two wonton wrappers are used to make one roll
- Pre-heat oven to 425˚F.
2. Place Cavendish Farms Diced Hash Brown Potatoes single layer on a non-stick baking sheet and place on the center rack for 10 minutes.
3. Turn and cook for another 8-10 minutes and cook until desired doneness.
4. Lay one wonton wrapper down on the cutting board and moisten ¼” of one edge of the wrapper with water. Place the second wrapper over that edge and allow to dry.
5. Take the newly formed wonton wrapper and spread the corn relish across the wrapper leaving a ½” border.
6. Top with the mozzarella cheese and then the hash brown potatoes.
7. Finish the roll by topping with the green onion, sun dried tomato and basil.
8. Moisten the outside edges of the wonton wrappers.
9. Fold the outside end edges in and allow time for the wrapper to dry.
10. Moisten the wonton wrapper on the folded edges and roll the wrapper tight with gentle pressure from top to bottom.
11. Add additional moisture where needed and allow the wrapper to dry.
12. Place a large non-stick frying pan on the stove top over medium-high heat and add vegetable oil.
13. Add finished roll to pan and cook for 1 to 1½” minutes per side and until golden brown.
Note: Use caution with the hot oil
Note: Alternatively a counter top fryer can be used instead of the frying pan method.