|4 cups||Cavendish Farms Hash Brown Bites|
|¼ cup||Red Pepper, finely diced|
|¼ cup||Yellow Pepper, finely diced|
|¼ cup||Orange Pepper, finely diced|
|¼ cup||Red Onion, finely diced|
|2 tbsp||Green Onion, finely cut|
|¼ cup||Celery, finely diced|
|2 tbsp||Olives, minced|
|¾ cup||Feta Cheese, crumbled|
|4 cups||Tri Colour Fusilli, cooked|
|2 tsp||Garlic, minced|
|¼ cup||White Balsamic Vinegar|
- Pre-heat oven to 450˚F.
- Place Cavendish Farms Hash Brown Bites in a single layer on a non-stick baking sheet and place on the center rack for 10 minutes.
- Turn and cook for another 10 minutes or until desired crispness.
- Remove and allow Hash Brown Bites to cool to room temperature.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all of the ingredients except the mayonnaise and white balsamic vinegar.
- In the small mixing bowl, combine the mayonnaise and white balsamic vinegar.
- Once mixed, slowly add the dressing to the large mixing bowl mixing the salad gently.
- Transfer to serving vessel and serve.
Note: for best results mix salad as close to meal time as possible. Do not mix more than 15 minutes ahead of meal time.