|3 cups||Cavendish Farms Straight Cut, prepped|
|1 tsp||fresh rosemary, stems removed, finely chopped|
|2 tsp||olive oil|
- Slowly place Cavendish Farms Straight Cut Potatoes in the food processor and allow them to mix for 2-3 minutes until the potatoes become a bread crumb like consistency.
2. Remove from food processor and place in the mixing bowl.
3. Add salt, pepper and rosemary into the bowl and mix well.
4. Use olive oil to grease the bottom of the pan.
5. Add mixture into pan and press down firmly so that the crust is even and about ¼” thick.
6. Preheat oven to 450˚F.
7. Place in oven for 20 minutes and lightly golden brown.
8. Remove and top crust as desired then place back into the oven for 6-8 minutes or until cheese is completely melted.
9. Remove, cut and serve.