|1 bag||Simply Homestyle™ Hearty Red Skin Diced|
|1½ cups||Bacon, cooked, chopped|
|2 cups||Bell Peppers, rough chop|
|1 cup||Red Onion, chopped|
|1½ cups||Plum Tomato, chopped|
|2 tbsp||Fresh Garlic|
|2 tbsp||Fresh Dill|
|½ each||Fresh Lemon, juice of|
|1 pinch||Salt |
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Spread Hearty Red Skin Diced Potatoes in a single layer on a non-stick baking sheet. Place in oven and cook for 12 minutes.
- Turn-over and cook for another 7-9 minutes or until desired doneness.
- Remove and allow potatoes to cool; then place in the refrigerator.
- Place cooled potatoes, bacon, peppers, onion, garlic, dill and mayonnaise in a mixing bowl and mix ensuring all ingredients are coated.
- Add tomato, salt, pepper, lemon and mix gently.
- Refrigerate until needed or serve.