|8 each||Restaurant Style Crispy Sweet Onion Rings|
|4½ cups||Cavendish Farms Straight Cut Potatoes |
|4 cups||Ground Beef |
|1½ cups||Jalapeno Jack Cheese, grated |
|4 each||Hamburger Buns |
|1 can||Beef Chili, canned |
|1 cup||Cheddar Cheese, grated/shredded |
|¼ cup||Sour Cream |
|¼ cup ||Green Onions, chopped |
|½ tsp||Salt |
|½ tsp||Pepper |
- Separately divide the jalapeno Jack cheese and ground beef into four equal amounts.
- Form the cheese into small discs or balls and compact/compress them.
- Take one of the portions of ground beef and make a patty around the compressed cheese. The cheese will be in the centre so form the beef evenly around the cheese on both sides.
- Repeat for the remaining burgers.
- Cook on a non-stick skillet or frying pan or BBQ for 6 minutes per side or until the burgers reach an internal temperature of at least 160⁰F. Season burgers with salt and pepper just before removing from the cooking surface.
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Spread Cavendish Farms Straight Cut Potatoes in a single layer on a non-stick baking sheet. Place in oven and cook for 8 minutes.
- Turn over fries and add Crispy Sweet Onion Rings to the baking sheet and cook for another 8 minutes (turning onion rings half way). Cook to desired doneness/crispness.
- Place burgers on dinner plates and top each patty with two onion rings.
- Serve with equal amounts of fries.