|1 cup||Restaurant Style Diner Style Hash Browns|
|1 cup||Alfredo or Béchemel Sauce, prepared |
|1 tsp||Fresh Rosemary, leaves only, finely chopped |
|½ cup||Mozzarella, shredded |
|½ cup||Fontina, chopped |
|1 each||Pizza Dough, prepared |
|2 tbsp||Extra Virgin Olive Oil|
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Spread Diner Style Hash Browns in a single layer on a non-stick baking sheet. Place in oven and cook for 8 minutes.
- Turn and cook another 8 minutes. Remove and allow potatoes to cool enough that they can be handled and cut in half.
Note: cook until desired doneness or crispness but this recipe calls for a little less time than what is printed on the package to prevent browning and a very crisp texture.
- Spread preferred Alfredo or béchamel sauce over entire pizza crust.
- Top sauce with rosemary and pieces of potato.
- Sprinkle the mozzarella cheese over the pizza and then top with the Fontina cheese.
- Cook at 375⁰F for 6-8 minutes or until desired doneness.
Note: pizza dough or crust (pre-made) may have alternate instructions that should be considered.
- Remove pizza and brush outside of crust all the way around with the olive oil.
- Cut and serve.