|3 cups||Cavendish Farms Hashbrown Potatoes|
|2 tsp||Cajun Spice|
|½ tsp||Garlic Powder|
|½ tsp||Onion Powder|
|¼ tsp||Ground Black Pepper|
|2 cups||Salad Mix, preferred|
|12 each||Grape Tomato|
|8 each||Strawberries, cut in half|
|1 each||Green Apple, cored, cut into 12|
|½ cup||Celery, thinly cut|
|2 tsp||Fresh Lemon Juice|
- Pre-heat oven to 425˚F.
- Place Cavendish Farms Hashbrown Potatoes single layer on a non-stick baking sheet and place on the center rack for 10 minutes.
- Turn and cook for another 8 minutes and remove.
- Place in a mixing bowl with butter, Cajun spice, garlic powder, onion powder and black ground pepper. Mix thoroughly so all of the potatoes are covered.
- Return to the baking sheet and into the oven for another 5-6 minutes until the seasoned coating has baked crispy. Remove and allow potato croutons to cool to room temperature.
- Place mayonnaise, lemon juice, sugar, salt and pepper in a second mixing bowl and mix well.
- Place apples, celery, strawberries, tomatoes and walnuts into the third mixing bowl. Add dressing and mix gently so that all are completely covered.
- Divide preferred salad mixture onto the serving vessels and top evenly with the dressing covered mixture.
- Garnish with the potato croutons and serve.