|12||Cavendish Farms Hash Brown Patties|
|½ cup||broccoli slaw, prepped|
|8||31/40 shrimp, cooked |
|½ cup||pulled pork, prepped|
|¼ cup||BBQ sauce|
|½ cup||chicken breast, sliced, prepped|
|¼ cup||sweet thai chili sauce|
- Pre-heat oven to 450˚F.
- Place a single layer of Hash Brown Patties on a non-stick baking sheet and place into the oven and cook for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove and place on a cutting board for topping.
- For each of the shrimp, chicken and pork canapé divide the ingredients evenly by four.
- Shrimp: place the slaw on first then top with shrimp tail up.
- Chicken: place sliced avocado on patty, top with chicken tossed in sauce (or simply place sliced chicken on avocado and drizzle with sauce) and top with cilantro.
- Pork: spoon BBQ sauce on top of patty, top with a slice of tomato and then the pulled pork.
- If serving shrimp, chicken and pork warm, simply warm on the stove top or in the microwave while the hash brown patties are cooking in the oven.