|2 cups||Restaurant Style Diner Style Hash Browns, thawed|
|1 each||6-8oz sirloin steak, cut into 6 equal pieces|
|6 slices||bacon, thick cut|
|1 cup||water chestnuts|
|6 each||cherry or grape tomato|
|2 tsp||preferred steak seasoning|
|6 each||6” bamboo skewers|
- For each skewer: lay one slice of bacon on the cutting board.
- In the middle of the slice place the piece of sirloin steak. On either side of the steak place 2-3 pieces of potato.
- Season with ½ tsp of preferred steak seasoning.
- Wrap bacon around the steak and potatoes ensuring the end of the bacon wraps around to the top (or bottom) of the potatoes.
Note: ensuring the bacon is at one of the ends will ensure that the skewer secures the bacon for cooking.
- Softly slide skewer through one water chestnut (this will act as the base).
- The slide the skewer through the bacon wrapped steak and potatoes.
- Place second water chestnut on skewer and finish with cherry tomato.
- Repeat for remaining five skewers.
- Pre-heat oven to 400⁰F.
- Place skewers on non-stick baking sheet and cook for 6-8 minutes on each side or until bacon reaches desired crispness.
- Remove and serve.