|5 cups||FlavourCrisp Sweet Potato Fries, prepped|
|3 cups||turnip, peeled & chopped|
|3 cups||rutabagas, peeled & chopped|
|3 cups||parsnips, peeled & chopped|
|3 cups||carrots, peeled & chopped|
|4 cloves||garlic, minced|
|3 tsp||thyme, finely chopped|
|1 tsp||rosemary, finely chopped|
|1 cup||35% cream|
|¼ cup||extra virgin olive oil|
|1 tsp||fresh ground pepper|
|½ cup||pecorino cheese, finely grated|
- Slowly place 4 cups of FlavourCrisp Sweet Potato Fries into a food processor and allow them to become like a bread-crumb consistency. Set aside and hold.
- Place turnip, rutabagas, parsnips, carrots and garlic into a stock pot with water and on to the stove top over medium-high heat. Bring to a boil and cook for about 20 mins or until they are very tender.
- Drain and place into a large mixing bowl.
- Add crumbled sweet potato, butter, cream, olive oil, thyme, rosemary, salt and pepper.
- Mix well and then transfer to a large casserole dish.
- Bake in the oven at 350⁰F for 15-20 minutes.
Sweet Potato Frite Croutons
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Spread remaining FlavourCrisp Sweet Potato Fries in a single layer on a non-stick baking sheet. Place in oven and cook for 8 minutes.
- Turn over and cook another 8 minutes.
- Place fries together in bundles of two and three (depending on length/size).
- Top each bundle with pecorino cheese and bake for another 3 minutes.
- Place broiler on high and cook until cheese melts and bakes into a crust.
- Remove and place bundles on top of the mash as a garnish.