|3 cups||Restaurant Style Hot & Spicy Potato Wedges|
|1¼ tsp||sweet smoked paprika|
|½ tsp||lemon zest|
|2 tbsp||fresh lemon juice|
|2 tbsp||fresh flat leaf parsley, finely chopped |
|2||roasted garlic buds, prepared |
|½ tsp ||coarse salt|
|½ tsp||fresh ground pepper|
|2 tbsp||vegetable oil |
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Spread Hot & Spicy Potato Wedges in a single layer on a non-stick baking sheet. Place in oven and cook for 7 minutes.
- Turn over and cook for another 7 minutes.
- Carefully remove and place in the mixing bowl. Add vegetable oil and toss wedges so that all are covered. Add 1 tsp paprika, salt & pepper and toss again ensuring all potatoes are seasoned evenly.
- Place back on the baking sheet and back into the oven cooking 2-3 minutes per side until crispy.
- Place mayonnaise, lemon zest, lemon juice, roasted garlic, parsley and remaining paprika in a mixing bowl and mix well.
Note: the aioli can be made in advance (up to 3 days in advance)
- Remove potatoes from oven and serve with the aioli dip.