Ingredients: potatoes, soybean and/or canola oil, wheat flour, yellow corn meal, salt, modified corn starch, spices, garlic powder, onion powder, dextrose, extractive of paprika, guar gum, sodium acid pyrophosphate.
NOTE: Cook from frozen. For best results, do not overcook. If defrosted, use immediately. Do not refreeze. The following cooking instructions are recommended for product quality and food safety.
1. Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C).
2. Spread frozen wedges in a single layer on a non-stick baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
3. Flip wedges.
4.Continue baking for another 10 minutes to a light golden colour.
Deep fry method
1) Preheat oil to 350°F (180°C).
2) Place product in fryer basket. Do not fill basket more than half full. Carefully lower basket into hot oil.
3)Carefully lower basket into hot oil.
4) Fry 3½-4½ minutes to light golden colour.
Caution for deep fry method: Ice crystals may form on frozen food and can cause spattering when added to hot oil. Add product carefully to hot oil.