|2½ cups||Simply Homestyle Hearty Red Skin Diced |
|¼ cup||Olive Oil|
|¼ cup||Roasted Red Peppers, chopped|
|¼ cup||Shallots, diced|
|¼ cup||Plum Tomato, diced|
|1 pinch||Garlic Powder|
|¼ cup||Gruyere Cheese, grated|
|8 each||Large Eggs|
|1 tbsp||Fresh Basil, chopped|
- Preheat oven to 325˚F.
- In a mixing bowl combine the eggs, milk, gruyere cheese and basil. Whisk and hold.
- Place Simply Homestyle Hearty Red Skin Diced and olive oil in a medium non-stick skillet or frying pan on the stove top over medium-high heat and cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Add shallots and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and roasted red pepper and cook for another 30-45 seconds. Remove from heat and season with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Place the sautéed potato mixture into the casserole dish and top with the egg mixture. Gently stir to ensure all potatoes are covered in the mixture.
- Place in the oven for 20 minutes or until the eggs have set.