|2 cups||Simply Homestyle™ Hearty Red Skin Diced|
|1½ tsp||Cloves of Roasted Garlic, pureed, precooked or bought|
|8 each||26-30 count Shrimp, (cooked, peeled and de-veined)|
|1 sprig||Fresh Rosemary, leaves only, finely chopped|
|½ cup||Orange and/or Yellow Bell Pepper, chopped|
|¼ cup||Red Onion, small dice|
|¼ cup||Celery, chopped|
|¼ cup||Carrot, chopped|
|¼ cup||Vegetable Oil|
|½ tsp||Crushed Chili Flakes|
|½ tsp||Cumin or Coriander, and/or any preferred spice|
|½ cup||Teriyaki Sauce|
|1 tsp||Sesame Seeds, optional|
|2 tsp||Fresh Chives, optional|
|1 pinch||Cracked Pepper|
- Place vegetable oil and Simply Homestyle™ Hearty Red Skin Diced in a large non-stick skillet or frying pan on the stove top over medium-high heat and cook for 4-5 minutes stirring frequently.
- Add peppers and onion and cook for 2 minutes stirring frequently.
- Add shrimp, celery, carrots, roasted garlic, salt, pepper and cook for 1 minute.
- Add rosemary, crushed chili flakes and cumin and cook for 30-45 seconds stirring frequently.
- Add sauce and ensure all ingredients are well covered by tossing or stirring frequently.
- Divide into serving dishes and garnish with sesame seeds and fresh chives.
Note: Roasted garlic can be made at home. Place garlic cloves drizzled with oil covered or wrapped in foil in the oven set at 400˚F for 40-50 minutes or until soft.