Ingredients: potatoes, vegetable oil (soybean and/or canola oil), salt, colour, sodium acid pyrophosphate.
NOTE: Cook from frozen. For best results, do not overcook. If defrosted, use immediately. Do not refreeze. The following cooking instructions are recommended for product quality and food safety.
1) Preheat oven to 450ºF (230ºC).
2) Spread frozen product in a single layer on a non-stick baking sheet.
3) Place in oven and heat 15-20 minutes or to light golden colour. Turn French fries halfway through the cook time.
Deep fry method
1) Preheat oil to 350ºF (180ºC).
2) Place frozen French fries in fryer basket. Do not fill basket more than half full.
3) Carefully lower basket into hot oil.
4) Fry 2¾-3 minutes or to light golden colour.
Caution for deep fry method: Ice crystals may form on frozen food and can cause spattering when added to hot oil. Add product carefully to hot oil.