|3/4 cups||Cavendish Farms Hash Brown Potatoes|
|3/4 cups||Boneless chicken, cooked, small dice|
|¼ cup||Green onion, finely diced|
|½ cup||Bell pepper, finely diced|
|¼ cup||White onion, finely diced|
|¼ cup||Water chestnuts, finely diced|
|¼ cup||Celery, finely diced|
|¼ cup||Mushroom, finely diced|
|¼ cup||Shredded carrot, minced|
|2 tsp||Fresh garlic, minced|
|2 tsp||Fresh ginger, minced|
|2 tbsp||Sesame oil|
|2 tsp||Rice wine vinegar|
|2/3 cup||Hoisin sauce|
|¼ cup||Sweet thai chili sauce|
|6 each||Preference lettuce leaves, washed|
- Place Cavendish Farms Hash Brown Potatoes and sesame oil in a large non-stick frying pan on the stove top over medium heat and cook for 5-6 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Add chicken and onion and cook for another 2-3 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Add remaining vegetables, garlic, ginger, salt, pepper, vinegar and cook for another 2-3 minutes stirring frequently.
- Reduce heat to medium and while stirring, add the hoisin sauce and the sweet Thai chili sauce.
- Remove from heat and allow cool briefly before serving.
Note: chicken and potato mixture can be served warm, cool or cold.
Note: if served warm, serve lettuce separately and build when ready to eat to prevent lettuce from wilting.