|2 cup||Cavendish Farms Diced Hash Brown Potatoes|
|1 cup||Sun Dried Tomatoes, thinly sliced|
|1 cup||Roasted Red Peppers, thinly sliced|
|½ cup||Red Onion, minced|
|¾ cup||Mozzarella Cheese, shredded|
|½ cup||Artichoke Hearts, thinly sliced|
|4 tbsp||Black Olives, sliced|
|½ cup||Feta Cheese, crumbled|
|4 tbsp||Fresh Basil, thinly sliced|
|½ cup||Pizza or Tomato Sauce|
|2 each||Flatbread Crust|
|4 tsp||Extra Virgin Olive Oil|
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Spread Diced Hash Brown Potatoes in a single layer on a non-stick baking sheet. Place in oven and cook for 10 minutes.
- Turn over and cook for another 8 minutes or until desired crispness.
- Remove and allow potatoes to cool. Reduce oven temperature to 350˚F.
- Spread pizza or tomato sauce over flatbread within ¼” of outside edges.
- Top with mozzarella cheese distributing equally to within ¼” of the outside edges.
- Evenly place the potatoes, sun dried tomatoes and roasted red peppers.
- Top with artichokes, olives, red onion and feta cheese.
- Place in the oven and cook for 8-10 minutes or until desired crispness.
- Remove from oven and brush outside edges of flatbread with olive oil.
- Garnish with fresh basil and serve.