|2 cups||Cavendish Farms Hash Brown Potatoes|
|1 cup||Corn, kernels, rinsed|
|½ cup||Lima Beans, rinsed|
|½ cup||Black Beans, rinsed|
|2 cups||Quinoa, prepared and chilled|
|½ cup ||Plum Tomato, diced|
|½ cup||Orange Bell Peppers, diced|
|¼ cup||Fresh Jalapeno Peppers, minced|
|¼ cup||Green Onion, finely chopped|
|1¼ cup||Feta Cheese, crumbled|
|½ tsp||Garlic, minced|
|2 tsps||Fresh Basil, chopped|
|½ tsp||Pepper, freshly ground|
|½ cup||Olive Oil|
|¼ cup||White Balsamic Vinegar|
|1 tbsp||Fresh Lemon, juice of|
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Spread Cavendish Farms Hash Brown Potatoes in a single layer on a non-stick baking sheet. Place in oven and cook for 6 minutes.
- Turn-over and cook for another 6 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
Note: cook until desired doneness or crispness but this recipe calls for a little less time than what is printed on the package to prevent browning and a very crisp texture.
- Place olive oil, balsamic, lemon juice, garlic and basil into a blender or food processor and mix well.
- Place half of the quinoa, half of the feta, the potatoes and all remaining ingredients into a mixing bowl and season with the salt and pepper.
- Mix well using a spatula or serving spoon.
- Add desired amount of dressing and continue to mix.
- Divide remaining amount of quinoa on serving plates and top with the mixture.
- Garnish each plate with the remaining crumbled feta cheese and serve.