|5 cups||Cavendish Farms Crinkle Cut Potatoes|
|½ cup||boneless chicken breast, prepared, small dice|
|½ cup||bacon, prepared, chopped|
|¾ cup||chicken or turkey gravy, prepared|
|¼ cup||kernel corn or fire-roasted corn, drained|
|¼ cup||tomato, small dice|
|2 tbsp||green onion, finely chopped|
|¼ cup||shredded mozzarella|
|¼ cup||shredded cheddar|
|2 tsp||coarse salt|
|2 tsp||fresh ground pepper|
| || |
| || |
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Spread Cavendish Farms Crinkle Cut Potatoes in a single layer on a non-stick baking sheet. Place in oven and cook for 9-10 minutes.
- Turn over and cook for another 9-10 minutes until desired doneness or crispness.
- Remove from oven and season with salt and pepper.
- Place into serving dish (or serving dishes) and top evenly with the shredded mozzarella and shredded cheddar.
Note: once cheese is placed on top of the fries, the serving dish (or dishes) can be placed back into the oven to melt the cheese more uniformly. Caution with the plates when removing.
- Evenly drizzle the gravy over the fries and ensure full coverage across the fries.
- Top with the chicken and bacon.
- Garnish with with tomato, corn and green onion.