Potatoes, vegetable oil (contains one or more of the following: soybean oil, canola oil), enriched wheat flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), yellow corn meal, modified corn starch, salt, spices, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, oleoresin paprika (color), guar gum, disodium dihydrogen pyrophosphate to promote color retention, and dextrose.
Keep frozen until ready to use.
Note: Cook to a light golden color. Cooking times may vary depending on appliance power. Watch carefully during the final minutes of preparation. When cooking smaller amounts, reduce cook time. DO NOT OVERCOOK.
1. Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C).
2. Spread product in a single layer on a baking sheet.
3. Place in oven and heat 15-20 minutes. Turn product halfway through the cook time.
4. Remove from oven and serve.
Deep fry method
1. Preheat oil to 350°F (180°C).
2. Place product in fryer basket. Do not fill basket more than half full. Carefully lower basket into hot oil.
3. Fry 3–4 minutes.
4. Remove from fryer and serve.
*Caution for deep fry method: ice crystals may form on frozen food and can cause spattering when added to hot oil. Add product carefully to hot oil.
Click image to enlarge